VERTICAL VACUUM OIL QUENCHING FURNACE DEDICATED TO LARGE SIZED LOADS
1. A high-temperature furnace (up to 1350°C) using 3 heating zones for better homogeneity.
Uses both graphite or metallic heating elements depending on the application;
2. A high-efficiency oil quenching tank with cold water double-wall and integrated propellers.
3. An oil buffer tank, fully integrated underground in order to save floor space .
4. A mechanized elevator system, fast load transfer cycles (less than 25 seconds including doors opening and closing). An original motorized clamp system supports the load in the furnace.
- Compatible with Low Pressure Carburizing (LPC);
- A fully automated handling system for the entire process;
- An airtight door preventing oil vapors into the furnace;
- Optimized to use less floor space;
- Designed to simplify maintenance;
- Proven and automated process, recognized worldwide;